This policy applies to all cancellations, regardless of the reason.
Your request to withdraw and receive a refund must be made in writing to Interns-hub. The deposit is non‐refundable once your application has been submitted. If your application is denied due to eligibility requirements, your deposit will be partially refunded. Alternative payment arrangements (financial aid, payment plans, etc.) do not exempt you from this policy.
Refunds to student accounts
· Refunds are issued via check to the participant and mailed to the permanent address we have on record.
· If there are any changes made to your program during the enrollment process, Interns-Hub must first verify the change before issuing a refund.
· In the event Interns-Hub is unable to arrange a placement all payments are refundable excluding the application deposit.
· Any event, organized field experience or group activity as part of the program in which the student chooses not to participate, will not be refunded unless specifically indicated by Interns-Hub in writing.
· Scholarships, discounts or other types of “awards” issued by Interns-Hub or related entity cannot be used to offset any cancellation or related fees.
· One hundred percent (100%) of entire Program fee will be assessed Deferment – If student defers enrollment to a future term/semester, a deferment fee will be assessed to students account.
· If you change or defer to another Interns-Hub program after the first payment due date, but prior to the final deadline to withdraw, Interns-Hub will assess a $500 change fee plus costs incurred.
· Program changes are not permitted 1-30 days prior to the start of the program.
· If you defer your program to a later date, and then decide to cancel, you will be responsible for the Interns-Hub cancellation fees that are applicable based your original deferral date using the schedule above.
Completing all items on your student portal is student’s responsibility. If student fails to complete items after repeated notification (email or call), student will be deemed withdrawn and will not be eligible for any refund.